Brittni Bailus, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Elder Law
- Business Matters
- Gun Trusts
- Civil Litigation
- Nevada – 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada – 2015
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Nevada State Bar Association
- WealthCounsel Estate and Business Law
- Probate and Trust Section of the State Bar of Nevada
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers – Rising Stars, Mountain States – 2021, 2022, 2024
- Top Rank Attorney – Southern Nevada Top Attorney – 2021, 2022
- Best Lawyers – Ones to Watch – 2024
- UNLV, William S. Boyd School of Law, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Juris Doctor (JD) – 2015
- Honors: Academic Scholarship
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – 2012, magna cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: History
A native of Las Vegas, Brittni graduated from the University of Arizona, magna cum laude, with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Brittni then returned to Las Vegas and attended law school at UNLV where she was involved in moot court competitions and externed for the Nevada Supreme Court.
Following law school Brittni clerked for the Honorable Ronald Israel in the Eighth Judicial District Court of Nevada and later practiced civil litigation. Presently, Brittni practices in the areas of estate planning, trust administration, probate, and guardianship, general business matters and civil litigation.
Outside of the office, Brittni enjoys spending time with her husband, son, and two dogs, as well as hiking and traveling. Brittni is licensed in Nevada.