Suzanne Carver, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Areas of Practice
- Real Property
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Business Matters
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Nevada State Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- WealthCounsel Estate and Business Law
- Probate and Trust Section of the State Bar of Nevada
Honors & Awards
- Vice Magister, Phi Alpha Delta (Legal Honor Fraternity)
San Francisco State University
- Bachelor of Arts – 1986
- HONORS: Dean’s List
Santa Clara University School of Law
- Juris Doctor – 1996
- HONORS: Vice Magister, Phi Alpha Delta (Legal Honor Society); Curriculum Chair, Intellectual Property Law Association
Suzanne E. Carver’s clients can expect compassion, empathy, and zealous advocacy. Suzanne is a passionate advocate, who is a wise and faithful steward of her clients’ time and resources.
Suzanne has experience in guardianship, domestic/family, estate planning, trust administration, HOA foreclosure and real property litigation, personal injury litigation, business and probate law.
Suzanne’s lifetime goals are to seek justice, and zealously advocate for her clients. Suzanne is a devoted wife and mother, who respects her parents.