Image by Thomas Loizeau


If you or your loved one was one of the courageous and brave to serve this great country during a wartime period (WWI, WWII, Korean Conflict, Vietnam Era or Gulf War) and are over the age of 65, you may be eligible to receive a monthly pension from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).


If you are also experiencing increased health difficulties and you reside or may need to reside in an assisted living facility or skilled nursing facility, and as a result your monthly health expenses increase, you may also be eligible for an increased monthly benefit to your pension called Aid and Attendance (A&A).


Attorney John Park is accredited by the VA and assists veterans or surviving spouses of veterans with health issues with the necessary advice, consultation and application assistance for VA pension with Aid and Attendance benefits. Click below to schedule your appointment with attorney John Park today.